|10 July 2018 – 05:30pm – 08:00pm
Integrated Assurance is poised to be the next level in terms of capability level for GRC. Assurance is supposed to help see through the silos of an organisation, but what if internal Assurance providers are in silos and disjointed.
Integrated assurance helps drive a balanced focus across compliance + risk + quality (not just from the perspective of relationships between assurance providers). In the speakers own experience, the issue most often seen is too strong an emphasis on Risk Management for example, on the assumption that Compliance will then just take care of itself if one is managing the risk controls effectively.
In the talk the audience is going to be looking at how getting everyone to align with an appropriate set of integrated controls will support compliance, risk and quality in a more balanced and pragmatic way.
Session Content Outline:
– The challenges facing business today
– Adopting an integrated approach to risk, compliance and quality
– Realising the benefits of integrated assurance
1.5 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge.
• A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
· 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
· 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
· 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
· 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
· 7.00pm – 15min Deck – drinks and finger food to be served
· 7.15pm – Networking opportunity
· 8.00pm – Event Ends