|During this session, we’ll talk through a series of events where an individual single handily made a difference within a global manufacturing organisation. Through business-driven risk analysis, this individual provided visibility into the organisation’s most critical risks that enabled leadership to make more informed business-risk decisions.
Throughout our session together, we’ll evaluate how one person can:
– Have a positive impact global organisation
– Drive a budget for a function typically viewed as a cost centre
– Define what is critical to the business
– Drive innovation for all entity interactions
– Foster change in organisational culture
1.0 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
|• Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current ISACA members.
A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
|· 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
· 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
· 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
· 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
· 7.00pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
· 8.00pm – Event Ends
About the speaker
Prior to joining EY in Melbourne, Elliot was a member of the Cybersecurity practice at EY in Chicago. During this time Elliot served clients across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific with experiences in multiple areas of cybersecurity and IT to include cyber strategy, governance, risk management and compliance, identity and access management program build, mobile device management, digital rights management, vendor management, cyber training and awareness, and analytics.awareness for executives, Greg has been brought to Australia specifically to share his expertise.