ANZ recently adopted agile management technique and rolled out its New Ways of Working (NWOW). ANZ staff have joined cross functional tribes, squads and chapters based around shared goals with specific customer missions. As part of this new way of working, the 1st line assurance staff have been formed into a Centre of Expertise to support either the Tribes in delivering efficient, optimal and innovative risk management, through providing operational risk and assurance expertise to protect shareholders, customers and bankers.
The presentation will discuss the Why, What and the How of this Agile – New Ways of Working for operational risk teams. The speakers will share their experience and challenges of adopting agile practices for a risk function.
1.5 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current and prospective ISACA members.
• A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
• 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
• 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
• 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
• 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
• 7.00pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
• 8.00pm – Event Ends
About the Speakers
Scott heads up the Digital & Technology Assurance Chapter which services the five Tribes that provide ANZ’s Digital offering in Australia. He has a diverse skill set operating as both specialist and generalist in his career with particular strengths in information security, technology and project delivery.
Leon leads first line operational risk and compliance for the Customer Self Service (CSS) tribe under the Digital & Technology Assurance Chapter. He has extensive experience delivering cyber security and digital risk management capabilities in highly regulated global organisations enabling delivery of high value products and services, whilst managing risks and and enhancing digital trust and reputation.
- 11 September 2018
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: EY Melbourne Office