The ISACA Melbourne Chapter Board invites all current members of Melbourne Chapter to our virtual Annual General Meeting (vAGM) to be held on Tuesday, 28 July 2020 via Zoom meeting.
05:45pm – 06:00pm | Join web meeting and registration
06:00pm – 06:05pm | Welcome and Proceedings for the VAGM
06:05pm – 06:15pm | Certifications Director, Mike Trovato chats with Abbas Kudrati on “Why Add Privacy to Your Proven Technical Expertise?”
06:15pm – 06:50pm | Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of previous AGM
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report and adoption of the financial statements
- 2021 Local Chapter Fees
- Appointment of Honorary Auditor
- Appointment of ISACA Melbourne Chapter Directors
- General Business:
- 10, 25 & 35 years Member recognition
- Recognition of Certifications top rank holders for 2019
- Sponsor recognition
06:50pm – 07:20pm | Guest Speaker – Details to be confirmed
CPE Hours: 1.5 hour
Cost: FREE. This event is restricted to members of ISACA Melbourne Chapter.
Members attending the vAGM are kindly requested to access the previous AGM minutes and Financial Statements via the links to the documents in the Agenda, before the vAGM please. Thank you.
If you are unable to attend, we kindly ask that you complete the proxy form and send it in as per instructions on the form so that the quorum can be fulfilled.
Registration & Attendance:
- Please ensure that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
- When registering, please specify accurately your membership number and your email address. These details should match with your ISACA’s membership profile. Otherwise, your attendance at the event will be excluded from the CPE Upload.
- Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with the webinar registration link. Use this link and ensure you logon to the webinar at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- 28 July 2020
5:45 pm - 7:20 pm