|In the ever-changing Security and GRC job market there are many ideas as to how to highlight your achievements to a potential employer in the most effective manner; How we can be as impactful as possible through –
- Job Sites ?
- Applying directly?
- Certifications that are relevant?
- Certifications that will be valid in years to come?
Questions such as these fill the job market at both ends of the scale, for both senior and junior roles, and often come back with inconsistent and even inaccurate answers. Over the past year there has been a significant trend upwards in the Security & GRC market sectors and to make the most of an opportunity you need to be prepared.
In the presentation outlined we will explore and attempt to answer many questions and speak to industry professionals, recruiters and hiring managers alike about what they are seeing in the market, what they look for, what they view as irrelevant and what makes your profile shine.
We will cover topics such as:
- Linkedin Profiles
- Interview styles
- Interview preparation vs over preparation
- Candidate/ Client Journey
- Internal Processes and what they mean for you.
The ISACA Melbourne Chapter invites you to join us a Robert Walters offices, for an informative evening to provide visibility into an ever-changing Security and GRC recruitment market.
1.5 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current and prospective ISACA members.
• A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
|· 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
· 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
· 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
· 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
· 7:00pm – 15min Topic presentation
· 7:15pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
· 8.00pm – Event Ends
About the Speakers
A Senior Cyber, Data, Cloud and Architecture professional with over 21+ years experience. Sought after as a speaker and career mentor, Dhananjaya is currently engaged with ANZ Bank and has previously worked with CQR, Verizon, Deloitte, Accenture, etc. in various leadership capacities. Current career highlights include Head of Cyber Security & Privacy Advisory at SXiQ, President and Chair at (ISC)2 Melbourne Chapter, a self-made entrepreneur, and a mentor for budding talent in the Data Protection & Cyber Security space.
An experienced Security and Fraud Leader of 20 years with a technical design/development background who has a demonstrated track record of leading successful Security projects and consulting engagements, and who has extensive experience in the risk/control assurance and trading/quantitative analytics domains both within Australia and internationally. Currently the Head of Enterprise Security and Fraud for Vanguard Investments, John is building a Security program that has an Asia Pacific span including SOC Teams, Security Assurance and Threat Intel teams, as well as strategic alignments with HQ in the United States.