|Stuart is the Founder and CEO of Cylance, Stuart is also the lead author of the most successful security book in history – Hacking Exposed. Join Stuart, the Australian Cylance team and ISACA members for a dedicated education session with Stuart around ‘’The A.I Generation’’ concepts, technology and outcomes.
Thought leadership: “The A.I. Generation”
We’ve been talking ambiguously about “next generation” technologies for over a decade. Every technology vendor and their dog are talking about applying next generation technologies, but surely, we’ve moved well beyond that. Now, we’re living in the A.I. Generation. What does this mean?
Navigating the A.I. Generation: Using A.I. for good
· How to make sure A.I. is used ethically, and doesn’t get exploited by bad actors
· Ref Australian AI ethics framework announced in 2018 budget
· How to educate businesses on the benefits of A.I. and automation to augment the capabilities of their workforce (rather than disenfranchising and de-skilling workers)
· The story and motivation behind Cylance
· Stuart’s passion for protecting people from being victimized
A.I preventing cyber-attacks in the real world (Hacking Exposed)
· LIVE Hacking demonstration
1.0 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• For access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current ISACA members.
• Non-members are welcome, registration fee is $50, payable at the registration desk on the day.
|· 11.30am – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
· 12:00noon – START – Welcome by Sponsor EY, Introductions, Agenda
· 12:05pm – Session, Questions & Answers
· 13:00pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
· 13:10pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
· 13:30pm – Event Ends
|About the Speaker
CEO and Founder
Stuart McClure leads Cylance as its CEO and visionary for a new approach to threat detection, protection, and response. His leadership sets the strategic direction, operational execution, and fiscal investments of the company. Stuart is one of the leading experts and practical thinkers in the computer security industry today. With a highly regarded 25-year history in the security industry, Stuart has led some of the most notable companies in the space.
Prior to Cylance, Stuart was EVP, Global CTO and General Manager of the Security Management Business Unit for McAfee/Intel Security where he was responsible for a $3 billion consumer and corporate security products business. During his tenure at McAfee, Stuart established an elite team of security researchers called TRACE, which frequently discovered zero-day vulnerabilities and emerging threats in embedded and critical infrastructure. Before McAfee, Stuart formalized the cybersecurity program at Kaiser Permanente, a $34 billion healthcare company.
In 1999, Stuart launched Foundstone, Inc., a global consulting and products company, which was acquired by McAfee in 2004. Stuart is the creator and lead-author of the most successful security book of all time, Hacking Exposed. He is widely recognized for his extensive and in-depth knowledge of security, and is one of the industry’s leading authorities in information security today.
Education, Certifications and Training
Stuart earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado. He also holds numerous IT and security certifications.