- 9 November 2018 - 10 November 2018
10:30 pm - 12:30 am
Venue: EY Melbourne Office
8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia
|Stuart is the Founder and CEO of Cylance, Stuart is also the lead author of the most successful security book in history – Hacking Exposed. Join Stuart, the Australian Cylance team and ISACA members for a dedicated education session with Stuart around ‘’The A.I Generation’’ concepts, technology and outcomes.
Thought leadership: “The A.I. Generation”
We’ve been talking ambiguously about “next generation” technologies for over a decade. Every technology vendor and their dog are talking about applying next generation technologies, but surely, we’ve moved well beyond that. Now, we’re living in the A.I. Generation. What does this mean?
Navigating the A.I. Generation: Using A.I. for good
· How to make sure A.I. is used ethically, and doesn’t get exploited by bad actors
· Ref Australian AI ethics framework announced in 2018 budget
· How to educate businesses on the benefits of A.I. and automation to augment the capabilities of their workforce (rather than disenfranchising and de-skilling workers)
· The story and motivation behind Cylance
· Stuart’s passion for protecting people from being victimized
A.I preventing cyber-attacks in the real world (Hacking Exposed)
· LIVE Hacking demonstration
1.0 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• For access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current ISACA members.
• Non-members are welcome, registration fee is $50, payable at the registration desk on the day.