Businesses are already struggling to protect their digital-supply-chain from the dynamic cyber-crime organisations that continue to grow in sophistication and efficiency. This presentation walks through a thought provoking approach to cyber assurance in a business environment driven through relationships where trust becomes a critical success factor in managing supplier relationships and cyber risks. New business partnerships are possible with this approach of simplified risk management through trust.
About the Speaker
Paul Di Matteo
Paul is a leader in cyber security strategy, IT risk management, and assurance. With more than 15 years of experience in the Banking and Finance, Government, Energy and Manufacturing sectors, Paul has built a strong risk management approach to his consulting practice. He focuses on operational excellence through strategic transformation programs and influences organisations through the application of strategic thought and risk management. His industry experience is backed with a Master’s in Business and Technology.
The areas of specialization are:
– Controls assurance programs of suppliers
– Cyber security strategy and tactical planning
– IT Risk and governance of board related issues
• 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
• 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
• 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
• 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
• 7.00pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
• 8.00pm – Event Ends
1.0 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current ISACA members.
• A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
• Please be advised this PD Session will be A/V recorded, with the intention to share on the ISACA Melbourne Digital channels for the benefit of the members.
Date(s) - 08/08/2017
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
EY Melbourne Office