ISACA Celebrates 50th Anniversary
ISACA MOVIE NIGHT
Cost $10 per person
Village Cinemas Classic Package
(Ticket + Popcorn (S) + Choc Tops + Soft Drink)
[Heavily subsidized – normal cost is $28 per person]
On Sunday, 26 May 2019 at Village Cinemas Crown
Open to ISACA Members, their families and friends
Limited seats available
“Aladdin” is the exciting tale of the charming street rat Aladdin, the courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future. Directed by Guy Ritchie, who brings his singular flair for fast-paced, visceral action to the fictitious port city of Agrabah, the film is written by John August and Guy Ritchie based on Disney’s “Aladdin.”
Director: Guy Ritchie
Main Cast: Will Smith, Billy Magnussen, Naomi Scott, Marwan Kenzari, Navid Negahban, Mena Massoud, Nasim Pedrad
Classification: CTC About Classification
Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019
Time: 4:30 pm access for 5:00pm show
Venue: Village Cinemas Crown, Cinema Number 1, Crown Casino, Crown Towers Melbourne, 8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006
Parking: For parking prices, please visit https://www.crownmelbourne.com.au/general/parking/information
Terms and Conditions apply, and are detailed below.
Please register early to avoid disappointment. This event is heavily subsidized (Normal ticket cost is $28 per person).
Family Event Terms and Condition
· ISACA Melbourne Chapter is organising viewing of movie ‘Aladdin’ (called Event going forward) in assistance with Village Cinemas Melbourne for active ISACA members, their families and friends.
· All tickets purchased are valid only for selected viewing of the event on 26 May 2019 at 1700 hours.
· The ticket cannot be swapped for any other movie, time slot or venue.
· Venue is non-smoking throughout.
· All Village Cinemas Terms and Conditions are applied for this event which can be found at https://villagecinemas.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Purchase and Deliveries
· Payment for items purchased from this website must be made by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
· Prices quoted on this Website are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
· Orders for this Family Event will only be processed upon payment in full by you of the purchase price and applicable GST.
Cancelling orders and Product Returns
· As this special event is heavily subsidised, tickets once issued will not be cancelled or refunded. However, on your prior written notification it can be reassigned to another person
Privacy and Consents
· If any dispute arises between you and us, the laws of Australia will apply. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
· To the extent permitted by law, neither ISACA Melbourne nor ISACA International nor any of its related bodies corporate, directors, employees or agents accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control, force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control or which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part. Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
ISACA 50th Anniversary
This event is part of ISACA’s 50th Anniversary Celebrations. Our local event will be one of many happenings around the world.
We’ve come a long way in 50 years. From our start as the Electronic Data Processing Auditors Association (EDPAA) with a single chapter in Los Angeles, California, USA, to more than 220 chapters in 95 countries today, ISACA has not only expanded across the globe, but also continuously innovated in its industry resources and guidance, served as a cutting-edge thought leader and provided generations of IT and information systems professionals with the credentials and professional development tools to advance their careers and the profession.
This year, we not only commemorate ISACA’s 50th anniversary milestone, but also celebrate the individuals across ISACA’s history who have made this organization what it is today and continue to advance the organisation’s vision and impact. ISACA members can find photos, videos, podcasts, stories and more about ISACA’s past and future at the new 50th anniversary website: www.isaca50.org. Members can also submit their own stories, memories, photos or other files, as well as engage on social media using the hashtag #ISACA50 in their own posts or by participating in ISACA’s upcoming social media campaigns throughout the year. In addition, members will celebrate ISACA’s anniversary at all CACS conferences in 2019 and will be united across the world during ISACA’s first day of service during this anniversary year.
“One of the very best things about being a part of ISACA is belonging to a truly global family of like-minded professionals,” said ISACA Board Chair Rob Clyde. No matter where you go in the world, you have an ISACA network to rely on. In 1969, ISACA’s incorporators could never have dreamed that their commitment to starting a group in Los Angele would one day become a global community of 136,000 members.”