Oceania CACS 2018, the 40th conference within the Oceania Region, will be held in Melbourne from 3-4 September 2018 at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Wharf, VIC 3006.
Run by ISACA®, the event will host over 200 IT governance professionals; showcasing the very latest innovations and expertise in business technology governance and IT security. Maintaining the business focus for which it is known, the conference will discuss the accelerating impact of technology-driven change and explore solutions that can be put in place to mitigate potential risk to the business. Take advantage of current early bird rates and book your place today!
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- John O’Driscoll, CISO, Department of Premier and Cabinet Victoria
- Lynwen Connick, CISO, ANZ
- Ben Agar, Group Enterprise & Technology Risk Manager, SEEK
- Bruce Edwards, Manager – Information Systems Audit and Assurance, Audit New Zealand
- Daniel Merriot, Principal Consultant, BSMimpact
- Guy Herbert, Head of IT Risk and Compliance, Atlassian
- Aaron Doggett, Regional Director and Principle Advisor, Hivint
- Wayne Tufek, Director, Cyber-Risk
- Michelle Price, COO, The Australian Cyber Security Growth Network
- Ashley Howden, CEO, KJR
- Alejandro Corletti Estrada, DarFE Learning Consulting (Former Head of Military Networks – Argentine Military)
- Matthew Warren, Deputy Director of the Centre for Cyber Research, Deakin University
- Tony Hayes, Deputy Director General, Queensland Government
- Dr Tim Doyle, Principal Psychologist at Proof of Character
- Abbas Kudrati, CISO, KPMG
- Phillimon Zongo, Head of Cyber Security, Crestone Wealth Management
Recognising Industry’s Standout Professionals for 2018
Oceania CACS 2018 has developed the following awards which recognise our industry’s top performers of 2018. These prestigious awards will recognise and honour our industry’s best, who will take away with them a memento. The Awards will be formally presented at the Oceania CACS 2018 Gala Dinner.
- CyberSecurity Student of the Year
[Must be undergraduate and current Masters student, from the Oceania Region, pursuing degrees in cyber-security and/or cyber-security related fields. This category is focused on acknowledging up-and-coming talent who will be responsible for helping to evolve and advance the information security industry.]
- Most Innovative Start-up Project of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region]
- Best Assurance Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CISA Certification.]
- Best Security Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CISM Certification.]
- Best Governance Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CGEIT Certification]
- Best Risk Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CRISC Certification]
The nomination process will close on Friday, 29 June 2018 at 5:00pm. Shortlisted finalists will be informed about their selection on or before 31 July 2018. Nominate deserving people TODAY! OR Let others know about these awards. For further details about these awards, and nomination forms, please visit: https://www.oceaniacacs.com.au/awards/
A Career Expo will be held during the second-half of Day 2, providing information on education opportunities in information security, audit and assurance, governance, and risk management. It will exhibit a vast array of career advice, employment opportunities, corporate, and large University and training representation.
This expo would offer advice to a broad range of job seekers, students, experienced professionals looking for a career change, professional development, or study.
This is a FREE event, and is open to conference and non-conference delegates.
Booked Organisations Include:
Airservices Australia – Alfred Health – ANZ – Atlassian – Audit New Zealand – Aurizon – Australia Post – Australian Catholic Superannuation – Australian National Audit Office – BSMimpact – Cordelta – Crestone Wealth Management – CyberRisk – DarFE Learning Consulting – DBS Bank Ltd – Deakin University – Department of Defence – Department of Premier and Cabinet Victoria – Department of Transport (WA) – Dept of Defence – DPC – Edlyn Foods Pty Ltd – Education Services Australia – Fire & Rescue NSW – Heritage Bank – Hivint – Independent Consultant – Independent Contractor – Insurance Australia Group (IAG) – ITSMC Pty Ltd – KJR – KPMG – La Trobe Financial – La Trobe University – Latitude Financial Services – LUCRF Super – Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner – Optus – Pacific Aluminium – Prosperity Advisers Group – QLD Department of Education and Training – Queensland Audit Office – Queensland Government – ResMed Ltd – Saltbush – SecurePay – SEEK – Synergy Group – Tatts Group – Telstra – The Australian Cyber Security Growth Network – Tyro Payments – University of Queensland – Victoria University – Vital Interacts – William Buc
Sponsorship packages and floor space are hot commodities and have sold out year upon year. If you wish to join your colleagues at the IT industry show of the year, please contact the ISACA CACS Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager: Andrew Sinkovich on email@example.com or (02) 9080 4008.