Have you registered to attend the 40th ISACA’s Oceania CACS Conference to be held on 3-4 September 2018?
Use promo code “CACS200” to save $200 off the current price.
This conference will bring together a high calibre of local and international keynote speakers, numerous panels and unparalleled networking opportunities. With eighteen streams of presentations running simultaneously across a broad range of areas, there is something for everyone.
With the theme “Risk culture, resilience and the eco-system of trust”, Oceania CACS 2018 will be the standout industry event of the year.
For the first time, a Careers-Expo for job seekers, students and experienced professionals looking for a career change, professional development, or study, will be held on Tuesday 4 September for conference and non-conference delegates. This is a FREE event. Registration is a MUST.
The following masterclasses will be held on Tuesday, 4 September from 2:00pm to 5:00pm on:
- Contemporary IT Governance in Management using COBIT5 and other international best practices; and
- ISACA’s audit/ assurance program based on NIST framework.
- Presenters from all over the world focusing on key themes of IT Risk, Governance and Cybersecurity;
- Networking opportunities with delegates from government, academia and corporate organisations across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the United States;
- Masterclasses on IT governance and management, audits and assurance using COBIT;
- Gala Awards Dinner Monday, 3 September; and
A Careers-Expo held on Tuesday, 4 September for conference and non-conference delegates