Measuring Security Strategy Success
Sinking money into security initiatives is fun, but how effective are they contributing to the overall security posture? The Board or C-Suites executives would need accountability on security practitioners spending their budgets, are they able to gain comfort from visibility on how well their investments are performing? Security metrics provides a framework for measurement and more importantly presenting data in a meaningful way that resonates with top level executives. Areas of improvement are also magnified and therefore prioritises spending on where its most required.
About the Speaker
Director of Advisory Cybersecurity at EY, Melbourne Professional background
► E-Yang is passionate about providing strategic cybersecurity advisory and thought leadership to chief executives and board members.
► Aligning and prioritising cybersecurity strategies with business objectives.
► Creating “go to market” strategies and cybersecurity sales initiatives to build cybersecurity business pipeline.
► Based in Melbourne, E-Yang has experience in the local market and is also across the Asia Pacific theatre.
► E-Yang is an experience leader in driving “go to market” initiatives and business pursuits from a cybersecurity transformation perspective.
► Competent in delivering complex cybersecurity architecture designs and enterprise managed security solutions.
► E-Yang’s 18 year career (with organisations such as Adobe, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Verizon Enterprise Services, Cybertrust, RSA Security Division of EMC) spans across all industry verticals.
► He is also an ardent advocate for cybersecurity awareness.
• 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
• 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
• 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
• 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
• 7.00pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
• 8.00pm – Event Ends
1.0 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current ISACA members.
• A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
• Please be advised this PD Session will be A/V recorded, with the intention to share on the ISACA Melbourne Digital channels for the benefit of the members.
Date(s) – 12/09/2017
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
EY Melbourne Office