ISACA and its over 200 Chapters is a not for profit organisation and therefore dependent on membership fees and third party sponsorship in order to provide our membership with globally recognised certification programs, ongoing professional development opportunities and a variety of different networking opportunities, linking individuals and organisations in education, research, government and industry.
There are many opportunities in providing support to our local chapter, the following are only some of them:
- Venue and Catering for Monthly Professional Development Sessions
- Venue for Certification Preparation Sessions
- Facilities for Training Courses
- Financial Support to run our infrastructure
- Speakers to provide insight on topics of interest to our members
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you or your organisation is interested in becoming a sponsor. Please use our contact form for this.