This months PD session talk will cover different approaches of threat modelling such as STRIDE, ATASM, PASTA. We will also look at the benefits of this approach as well as approaches for including threat modelling into Agile development, security testing and security assurance. Lastly we will explore some tools used for threat modelling such as the Microsoft Threat modelling tool and OWASP Threat dragon with a live example.
1.5 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending
Registration and Admittance
• Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
• Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current and prospective ISACA members.
• A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
· 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
· 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
· 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
· 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
· 7:00pm – 15min Topic presentation
· 7:15pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
· 8.00pm – Event Ends
EY Melbourne Office – 8 Exhibition St Melbourne VIC 3000
About the Speaker
Rahul Lobo is a Director in EY’s Financial Services Cyber team and is focussed on Security Architecture, Threat Modelling and Security Testing. He is a CISSP, ISSAP, CISA, SABSA SCF, OSCP, AWS Cloud Architect and CREST Registered Tester.