The ISACA Melbourne Chapter invites you to join us for this special session, in which Brigadier General (Retired) Greg Touhill, former US Chief Information Security Officer, will be the special guest speaker.
In this session, Greg will share experience and insights into the following:
- Why do security risk practitioners struggle to effectively communicate cyber risks to their boards and executives?
- Is it possible to effectively quantify the impact of cyber risks?
- What should organisations be doing to increase resilience with respect to cyber security?
- What should a leader focus on to sustain the right culture?
“It is rare we get the opportunity to hear from someone with Greg’s depth of first-hand experience in the world’s most serious cyber security threats. An event not to miss.”
There will be the opportunity for guests to ask Greg questions at the conclusion of the session.
About the speaker
Brigadier General (Retired) Greg Touhill
President of the Cyxtera Federal Group
Greg was selected by President Barack Obama as the US government’s first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and held the post during the recent controversial presidential elections.
His other civilian government service includes duties as the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications in the US Department of Homeland Security and as Director of the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center where he led national programs to protect the United States and its critical infrastructure.
Currently the President of the Cyxtera Federal Group and author of two books on the importance of cyber security awareness for executives, Greg has been brought to Australia specifically to share his expertise.
Registration and Admittance
- Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
- Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current ISACA members.
- A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
- Please be advised this PD Session will be A/V recorded, with the intention to share on the ISACA Melbourne Digital channels for the benefit of the members.
- 5.30pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
- 6:00pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
- 6:05pm – Monthly PD Session, Questions & Answers
- 6:50pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
- 7.00pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
- 8.00pm – Event Ends